2. GOVERNING LAW
THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICT OF LAWS.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE
You may only use this Website for its intended purpose and solely in accordance with this Agreement. In addition, you may not restrict or inhibit any other person from using or enjoying the Website. The Website may contain links to other Internet Websites and third-party resources (including but not limited to Internet Websites powered by applications generated with the Service, and their content and third-party resources). ChimiChurri is not responsible for either the availability of these outside resources or their content. ChimiChurri may, but is not obligated to, monitor your use of the Website.
You agree that you will not:
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy (up to, but not excluding any address, email, phone number, or any other contact information without the written consent of the owner of such information), hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to a ChimiChurri official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, or transmit unsolicited commercial email or “spam”. This includes unethical marketing, advertising, or any other practice that is in any way connected with “spam”;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, without limitation, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons or incendiary devices;
- offer for sale or sell any item, good or service that (i) violates any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation, (ii) you do not have full power and authority under all relevant laws and regulations to offer and sell, including all necessary licenses and authorizations, or (iii) we determine, in our sole discretion, is inappropriate for sale through the Service;
- use the Service as a forwarding service to another web site;
- solicit a third party’s passwords or personal identifying information for unlawful or phishing purposes;
- exceed the scope of the Service that you have signed up for; for example, by accessing and using the tools that you do not have a right to use, or deleting, adding to, or otherwise changing other peoples content;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is adult in nature, such as any nudity in a sexual context, any Content revealing exposed genitalia, or any Content with adult themes.
We retain the right to terminate any account or user who has violated any of the above prohibitions.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The content of this Website is protected by law, including without limitation United States copyright law, trademark law, and applicable international treaties. You are granted permission to display, reproduce, distribute, and download the materials on this Website solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that none of the content is modified and all of ChimiChurri’s legal legends are retained. You may not “mirror” any content contained within this Website without the express prior written consent of ChimiChurri. Except as stated herein, none of the content may be reproduced, distributed, published, displayed, downloaded, or transmitted in any form by any means without the prior written permission of ChimiChurri or the appropriate copyright owner. ChimiChurri does not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of ChimiChurri or its licensors except as expressly stated in this Agreement and other additional license agreements resulting from purchases you make from ChimiChurri.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; (iv) your address, telephone number, and primary email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Send any notices of suspected Copyright Infringement issues to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Copyright Issues in the subject line.
5. TRANSMISSION OF CONTENT
6. INTERNATIONAL USE
This Website is controlled and operated by ChimiChurri from within the United States. ChimiChurri makes no representations that materials contained within the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Website from locations where such activity is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to use the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
7. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS
The content of this Website is provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CHIMICHURRI BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE PRODUCTS OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF CHIMICHURRI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, CHIMICHURRI’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO CHIMICHURRI FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement may be modified by ChimiChurri at any time by updating and posting a new version on the Website or by otherwise notifying you of the revised Agreement. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the version of this Agreement that is in force during such use.
10. TERM AND TERMINATION
This Agreement is effective as of the date of your first access or use of the Website and shall remain in effect for the duration of your access or use. This Agreement shall automatically terminate upon your breach of the Agreement.
The state or federal courts sitting in Travis County, Texas shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any dispute arising out of this agreement and sale, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. This Agreement may not be modified, supplemented, qualified, or interpreted by any trade usage or prior course of dealing not made a part of the Agreement by its express terms. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of this Agreement as a whole and any such provision should be enforced by authorities and reconstructed if need be, to apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law. The failure by either party to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this Agreement, to exercise any election or option provided herein, or to require at any time the performance of the other of any of the provisions herein will not in any way be construed as a waiver of such provisions. Reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs will be awarded to the prevailing party in the event of litigation involving the enforcement or interpretation of this Agreement. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.